The idea behind nachosny

9 October 2008 by Lee Frank Category: announcements
Tagged:   6 Comments

iheartnachos

Nachos NY began as a thought.  Or maybe even before that, when my ex-girlfriend made me a yellow tee that simply stated, “I <3 Nachos.” Back to near the present though, in the summer of 08, I started talking about how I wanted to start a new blog. After big time thinking, I came across the idea, that I could probably write a lot about nachos. And after much hyping to my friends, here we are. Also, I live in NY.

Reviews, recipes and a whole lot more will be what you will come to find. Look for price, messiness, spiciness among other things to be the I am looking to incorporate pictures (of nachos), videos (of nachos being made or eaten), and definitely other people’s opinions.

So, please enjoy and tell your friends.

Facebook Comments

6 Comments »

• Dynah said:

Nice! I look forward to repping the vegan nacho contingent. Happy nacho-eating!

• smarkham said:

I’m very excited this blog idea is finally a reality. Hopefully with your help I will eat more nachos and be more informed in my nacho eating.

• regan said:

aw remember when i sewed that heart back on your shirt for you

• joby said:

i recommend the nachos at Slainte, on Bowery. i had them the other day. they were surprisingly good for the low price.

• Katy said:

I want nachos. Find me somewhere in Copenhagen?

• Dynah said:

Nice! I look forward to repping the vegan nacho contingent. Happy nacho-eating!

Leave your response!

You can use these tags:

Next Post

Open call for nacho suggestions!